MET Community Presents “The Inspirations Behind Mompreneurs” on May 11
What inspires women entrepreneurs to launch their businesses? What drives them? And what’s their secret to managing successful businesses while balancing family life?
According to a report released by American Express OPEN and Womenable, a for profit social enterprise enabling women’s entrepreneurship worldwide, there are more than 11 million women owned businesses in the United States employing an estimated 9 million Americans.
In celebration of Mother’s Day, MET Community will present a special event to celebrate mompreneurs on Thursday, May 11, at WeWork Crystal City.
During the evening, attendees will have an opportunity to hear the stories of women entrepreneurs, the inspirations behind their businesses and what keeps them going each day.
- Christine Wilson, Founder and CEO of MTM Consulting
- Deborah Armellini, DDS, MS, Owner of Top Dental
- Gabriela Romo, Psychotherapist at Romo Counseling
- Grace O’Shea, Executive Vice President of Lebanese Taverna Group
- Maria Rozman, News Director at Telemundo
- Nycci Nellis, Owner of TheListAreYouOnIt.com and Co-Host of Foodie and the Beast
- Rachel Vasey, Owner and Creative Director of Fresh TV
- Shelley Neiss Kramm, Editor and Co-Founder of the DCLadies
A cocktail reception will follow the presentations. Hosted by WeWork and sponsored by Ines Rosales, Lebanese Taverna and ZICO Coconut Water, this program is part of MET Community’s Storytelling Series.
Cost to attend the event is free. To register, visit mompreneursmet.eventbrite.com. WeWork Crystal City is located at 2221 S Clark St, Arlington.
MET Community is an international, non-profit organization that promotes and supports sustainable, responsible, and innovative entrepreneurship among women through training, mentorship, and networking. To learn more about MET Community, visit www.metcommunity.org