MET Community and IE Business School Celebrate International Women’s Day – March 15
MET Community, an international organization dedicated to supporting women entrepreneurs through mentorship, education and technology, will host its Fourth Annual ForoMET DC on Thursday, March 15, 2018 in honor of International Women’s Day. The forum will run from 4-8 p.m. at AT&T Forum for Technology, Entertainment & Policy at 601 New Jersey Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C.
Hosted by MET Community and Presenting Sponsor IE Business School, the event will feature panels on social entrepreneurship and women empowerment and STEM with subject matter experts and entrepreneurs and a vendor marketplace with women-owned businesses.
- Sherrie Bakshi, MET Community- United States
- Yanire Braña, CEO and Founder, MET Community
- Angelo Dell’Atti, Global Head, Corporate Finance, IFC – World Bank Group
- Conchita Galdon, Social Innovation Director & Academic Lead, IE Business School
- Estrella Jaramillo, Cofounder at Bwom, a digital coach for women’s health
- Deise Leobet, Director, International Business Development, IE Business School
- Yurani Sandoval, MET Community Mentee
- Amita Shukla, Founder & CEO At Vitamita
- Leah Wald, Tech Entrepreneur, Investor and Forbes Contributing Writer
- Deloris Wilson, Beacon DC Fellow and Social Entrepreneur
Cost is $25 per person. Register as an attendee or a vendor at ForoMETdc.eventbrite.com
For Press inquiries, contact Simone Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org